Tuesday, March 5, 2013

BOOK TOUR [PROMO & Guest Post] Your Guardian Angel by Skyla Madi




Your Guardian Angel
by Skyla Madi
Young Adult
Date Published:12/4/12


For Ruby Moore life is far more complicated than that of your average teen,
for she is in no way average. Ruby is a vampire and her life as a vampire is far
from traditional...

It has been one year since her normal life was brutally taken from her. Still adjusting
to the shock of the change from mortal to immortal, her world is rocked again and
she is taken under the wings of a guardian angel back to Sage Sanctum, a school
beyond reach from the vampires that are determined to destroy her.

There, she is freed from her vampire chains and her normal needs and urges return.
However, a new urge arises... Lust. A forbidden lust toward her savior, her guardian
angel.

Attempting to control these desires is difficult, very difficult and when things
couldn't possibly get any worse, her situation becomes life or death as someone,
somewhere in the school is aiding those who want her dead.


*Buy Link*



10 Things Reader's Would Be Surprised To Know About You:

1. I want to write a book in (almost) every genre.
2. I write to relax—it doesn’t stress me out, it makes me happy.
3. In books, I like stoic, protective male leads.
4. I was married at seventeen. 
5. I had my daughter just before my eighteenth birthday.
6. I don’t write in an office—all of my work is done from the comfort of my couch.
7. I’m learning a second language. (Farsi)
8. I only write when my daughter is asleep.
9. I enjoy playing videogames and I’ve owned almost every game console ever released.
10. I have started a library in my home. I have 76 paperback books and 126 ebooks. 




A little bit about Skyla ...

Skyla Madi was born in the small town of Port Maquarie, New South Wales in
1993. She spent half her life growing up in Wauchope, a thriving rural town at
the heart of the Hastings River Valley before making the leap to the busy city of
Brisbane.

Whenever this young Australian writer isn’t changing diapers, watching cartoons,
cooking for her husband or doing other motherly-wife things she is actively
working on her writing and improving her writing skills.

Skyla loves to read just as much as she loves to write and since discovering
that YA/paranormal romance/urban fantasy/ are her favourite genres, she has
embarked on her own writing journey and is currently working on a YA series
titled ‘Your Guardian Angel’.



0 comments: