Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tuesday's Teaser & Trailer ~ Dec. 18th (Death To The Undead & Destroy Me)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

Grab your current read.
Open to a random page.
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page * BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



"It was one of those moments from a horror film. From his reaction, I knew I didn't want to turn around, but I also wanted to face my attacker." Page 54, Death To The Undead by Pembroke Sinclair










Trailer Tuesday is a Weekly Blog Post hosted by Blood Sweat and Books. Each week I will choose a Trailer or 2 to showcase. I'm going to mix it up a bit different than Kristin.  It will either be for an upcoming book and/or movie that I'm excited about. Or it will be a book trailer that has already been released. I love Trailers! I could sit for hours and watch them. :) They can make me so hyped for a book or movie if done right.  I hope you enjoy my selections and if you want to participate in the next or other upcoming trailer Tuesdays go here and find out more about it. Make sure to leave a link in the comments so I can check yours out as well.





You liked Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi? Then you will have to read Destroy Me (Shatter Me #1.5)


Published on Dec 17, 2012 from YouTube

The official trailer for DESTROY ME, an e-original novella in Tahereh Mafi's Shatter Me series.

In SHATTER ME, Juliette escaped from The Reestablishment by seducing Warner-and then putting a bullet in his shoulder. But Warner is not that easy to get rid of . . .

Back at the base and recovering from his near-fatal wound, Warner must do everything in his power to suppress any mention of a rebellion in the sector. Still as obsessed with Juliette as ever, his first priority is to find her, bring her back, and dispose of Adam and Kenji, the two traitors who helped her escape. But when Warner's father, the Supreme Commander of The Reestablishment, arrives to correct his son's mistakes, it's clear that he has much different plans for Juliette. Plans Warner simply cannot allow.

Set after SHATTER ME and before the spellbinding sequel, UNRAVEL ME, DESTROY ME is told from the perspective of Warner, the ruthless leader of Sector 45.

I hope you will check back next week and see what teaser and trailer I have for you. Leave me a comment if you like. Thanks!!

2 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Oh creepy!! Wonder what's behind her!

Here's my Teaser

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

Tiffany Drew said...

I agree creepy! I need to know what was behind them! Looks like I might have to read this one :)

My Teaser
Tiffany @ Book Cover Justice