Wednesday, January 2, 2013

[Waiting On Wednesday #18] The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2) by Julie Kagawa



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, originally started by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that highlights upcoming book releases everyone is waiting on.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection







The Eternity Cure (Blood of Eden #2)
by Julie Kagawa
Hardcover, 384 pages
Expected publication: April 23rd 2013
by Harlequin Teen

Allison Sekemoto has vowed to rescue her creator, Kanin, who is being held hostage and tortured by the psychotic vampire Sarren. The call of blood leads her back to the beginning—New Covington and the Fringe, and a vampire prince who wants her dead yet may become her wary ally.

Even as Allie faces shocking revelations and heartbreak like she’s never known, a new strain of the Red Lung virus that decimated humanity is rising to threaten human and vampire alike.


What are you waiting on? Leave me a comment and I'll check it out. New Follower? Let me know because I always follow back! 

4 comments:

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

I so look forward to this one too!

Here's my WoW

Have a GREAT day!

Old Follower :)

danicapage said...

I've decided that this is the year that I finally read Kagawa's books. They always get such fabulous reviews and sound incredible.

Thanks for sharing.

My WOW is here

~Danica Page
Taking it One Page at a Time

danicapage said...

I've decided that this is the year that I finally read Kagawa's books. They always get such fabulous reviews and sound incredible.

Thanks for sharing.

My WOW is here

~Danica Page
Taking it One Page at a Time

Sabina said...

This was my pick a few weeks back. I can't wait to read it! Great pick.

My WoW

Sabina @ Delirious About Books