Saturday, December 29, 2012

Saturday's "Know Me Better" 12/29





Know Me Better is a Weekly Meme hosted by I'm A Reader, Not A Writer.
Each week she'll pick 5 questions off of her author's interview list to answer and invites us to join in on the fun, giving a way for our readers to get to know us better.

 I invite you to share your answers to these questions as well.  You can share them as a comment on this post or share them on your own blog and link up to this post.

This Week's Questions:


Favorite restaurant?
 I love Japanese food and especially love sushi (Super Crunch). But give me Italian anytime and I'll be happy!! 

What is your view on self publishing?
 I think it's awesome. I have read some really great self published books. And some of my favorite authors  started out self published. It is always a good start. But don't just self publish to get your book out there too fast. Lots of errors are found in those books. And errors aren't cool. ;)

How do you feel about banned books? Do you have a favorite?
I totally agree with Kathy. There are certain books that don't belong in certain places. There is a place for them all. But I do, as a mom, censor what my children read. Some books are morally wrong TO ME. But I have to only answer for myself and my family. I haven't really thought about a favorite banned book but I do like Harry Potter.

Are you for or against books being made into movies?
Oh... sometimes I think they stink at making books into movies. Before every book "movie" comes out I try to read them before seeing it. In some cases I am very disappointed. It's like if I hadn't of read the book I wouldn't even know whats going on. Then there have been a few cases that the movie has done the book justice and maybe made it a little better.

Top 3 things on your bucket list?
I really want to travel around the US first and then over seas.
I want to see my kids both graduate from college.
I want to see them both happy and prosperous, with Christ #1 in their life.

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. Share your link and I'll check yours out! :) 
Happy Saturday!

5 comments:

Vicki said...

I've only had Sushi once and I did like it, but I've never tried Japanese food.
Here Are My Answers

Kathy Habel said...

I have also never had Japanese food. I don't even know if we have a Japanese restaurant around here?

Vonnie said...

I love sushi!

My best friend traveled around the US for her honeymoon. She said it was amazing. I hope you are able to do that soon :)

My KMB

Yvonne said...

I enjoy many self-published authors. I don't like when they rush things and then we get books with so many errors. It's very distracting.

My post is here.

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

I have never tried Sushi *facepalm*