Tuesday, October 2, 2012

[Tuesday Teaser #5] Flesh & Bone by Jonathan Maberry



Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
*Grab your current read
*Open to a random page
*Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
*BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
*Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!


My Teaser:

"...but there was a cry like a hunting hawk and the meaty thud of flesh on flesh, and Chong peered up in wonder to see the reapers and Riot fall together in a snarling and deadly embrace. Andrew had his hands on Riot's throat, but the young woman did not seem to care."
PhotobucketLoc 2903 Flesh & Bone by Jonathan Maberry



I absolutely love these books!!! And I would love to read your "Tuesday Teaser" and see what you're reading! Leave me a comment and I'll check it out. New Follower? Just let me know and I'll return the favor! Thanks! :D



7 comments:

Jonathan Maberry said...

Glad you're enjoying the series!

Alisa Selene said...

I am so wanting to read the next two! I need to get a copy soon! :)

Vonnie said...

This sounds good! I'm adding it to my list.

Here's my TT.

Brittani said...

Awesome teaser! I just picked up the first two books in this series from the library today! Really excited to start reading them!

My Teasers

-Brittani

Anonymous said...

That's kind of a creepy cover. Title, too.

mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2012/10/01/teaser-tuesday-to-kill-a-mockingbird/

Jonathan Maberry said...

The series is now in development for film. The producers figure it'll take about two years before the first one is in theaters.

Michelle @Mom With A Kindle said...

AWESOME!! I can not wait!!Benny on the "big screen"! YAY!