Armed with kick-ass shoes, can CJ stop a maniacal coven leader, save the town, and still get Mr. Melt In Your Mouth Gorgeous while surviving the darkness coming for her?
The smoke from the fire burned her eyes, its heat caressed her skin and the taste of fear choked her. She was going to burn just as her ancestor did all those centuries ago in New Salem Village. How could she have been so wrong about everything?
Cassie Jayne Bishop grew up the only non-believer in town of Coven. When a stranger comes to the sleepy town of New Salem, everything she thought was true unraveled around her. Ethan made her question everything, even her sister’s death. Clues start to pile up and Cassie is determined to find out if the Coven was the real reason her sister died.
What she uncovers terrifies her to the very depths of her soul....
The Promise: Character Spotlight
Character Name: Ethan Warren
Age: He’d rather not say, but he is WAY older than he looks.
Hometown: Falls Church, VA
Quirk: He sometimes speaks very formally and has manners like nobody’s business much to Cassie’s delight.
· Sassy red heads who never do as they’re told – although he has considered just tying her up and locking her in a closet for her own good.
· Loyalty – always keep your word no matter how long it takes you to fulfill it. He did hang out for over 200 years to see his promise fulfilled. Now that’s loyalty.
· Riling Cassie just to see her eyes flare golden, like honey.
· Jeff. He is forever trying to steal Cassie from him.
· Lying even though he’s forced to do it every day.
· Loyalty – he has to harm the very person he loves in order to fulfil his promise.
About the Author
So who am I? Well, I'm the crazy girl with an imagination that never shuts up. I LOVE scary movies. My friends laugh at me when I scare myself watching them and tell me to stop watching them, but who doesn't love to get scared? I grew up in a small town nestled in the southern mountains of West Virginia where I spent days roaming around in the woods, climbing trees, and causing general mayhem. Nights I would stay up reading Nancy Drew by flashlight under the covers until my parents yelled at me to go to sleep.
I love books, I love writing books, and I love entertaining people with my silly stories.